Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined-Sugar Free
Another Easter chocolate recipe idea is for these little beauties, which are a far cry in colour, flavour and goodness to the commercial Jaffa lollies available in the confectionary aisle, but rest assured you’ll never go back once you try these fabulously healthy substitutes!
- food processor
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 heaped dessertspoon raw cacao
- ½ of a dried vanilla bean
- 2 dessertspoons rice malt syrup
- 3 dessertspoons almond butter
- Zest of 1 orange
- Raw cacao for dusting
- Whiz the dry ingredients in a food processor until it resembles a fine nut meal.
- Add the wet ingredients and process until well combined.
- Roll dessertspoon sized quantities into small balls, and then roll in the extra cacao.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or the freezer for up to 3 months.