I am so ridiculously keen for a SUGAR-FREE Christmas, which is why I just purchased one of the I Quit Sugar (IQS) Christmas Recipe E-books and you can do the same by clicking here!
The new and improved Christmas Cookbook offers loads of new recipes and three brand new meal plans.
In fact, there’s a sugar-free Christmas Meal Plan to suit all Christmas celebrations from breakfast and brunch through to dinner and lunch.
Meal Plan headings include:
- Let’s Do Brunch: a fresh morning buffet menu.
- The Summer Barbeque: a fun, outdoorsy menu geared to warmer climates.
- Traditional with a Twist: the roast ‘n’ pudding affair, but with much less fuss.
- A Very Veggie Christmas: a festive vegetarian meal plan.
- Kid-friendly Feeds: fun meals to keep the kids entertained and well-fed.
- The Thanksgiving Banquet: all the traditional favourites with a grown-up spin.
The book also features a bonus shopping list generator and ingredient converter – amazing!
So if you like what I’ve been doing so far with my Superfood White Christmas and Rum Ball recipes, then you’re bound to LOVE this book and how can you not, when it’s retailing for a sweet price of ONLY $19!
Enough said. Enjoy !! xx