Healthy, sugar-free recipes just for kids!
Just when you thought it was impossible to find healthy, sugar-free recipes that your kids will actually like, out comes Sarah Wilson to save the day (and meal-time anguish!) with her I Quit Sugar – Kids Cookbook.
This little number comes in pdf form and is filled with many wonderful recipes that your little ones will adore! Think healthy sugar-free versions of:
- Bounty Bars
- Raspberry Spiders
- Ham and Cheese Pizza
Sound too good to be true? Well you better believe it and get prepared to immerse yourself in the 85+ recipes, which cover a range of kids food categories, being:
- Breakfast: Specifically created recipes for your little one’s brain power, to kick-start the day.
- Party Food: Delicious cakes, treats, drinks and ice-creams.
- Out & About: Fun finger foods, which you can grab and go, when out and about.
- The Lunch Box: Time and money-saving, easy lunch and snack box recipes.
- Popular Meals: Popular meals with an IQS twist – think pizza and nachos.
- Hidden Vegetables: Lots of ways to sneak in vegetables, without the fuss.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to buy this fantastic kids cookbook now!