This Blueberry & Banana Popsicles Recipe has got to be one of the easiest and healthiest popsicle recipes on the planet. I made it last week when I was hurrying to pack for a long weekend away.
When we travel, I like to pack and take as much food as possible for two reasons: Firstly because it’s near impossible to get quality healthy additive-free whole foods when travelling and secondly because I deter wastage and making this recipe, saved six super ripe bananas from completely rotting by the time we had returned.
I used blueberries in this recipe, but a cup of any other fresh fruit such as strawberries or mangoes would work just as well.
I also used my favourite Tavolo Groovy Ice-Pop Moulds, which you can buy with FREE shipping from Fishpond.
- 6 x 100ml popsicle moulds
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Chop or break each banana into 3 to 4 pieces.
- Add the bananas and blueberries to the Vitamix/blender.
- Whiz until an even consistency is formed.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds and freeze until firm.
If difficult to remove from the moulds, run under warm water first.