Honey and Truffle Roasted Almonds: The Best Last-Minute ‘Nibbly’ Recipe yet!
gluten free || dairy free || cane sugar free || grain free || soy free || vegan || vegetarian || paleo
These Honey and Truffle Roasted Almonds have a serious Wow-factor! They are ridiculously healthy – made with only the best natural almonds, tossed in honey and truffle-infused olive oil.
There is no added cane sugar, soy, egg, wheat, gluten or dairy in this recipe.
Enjoy these as a snack, or save and serve as a sophisticated ‘nibblie’ with drinks – there’s really no limit to what you can do with them.
I hope you like them as much as we do!
Makes: 2 cups
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- 1 tsp measuring spoon
- 1 tbsp measuring spoon
- 1 measuring cup
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 tbsp truffle infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp quality honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir with a spoon until the nuts are evenly coated.
- Transfer to the baking tray, ensuring that the nuts are spread evenly (and not sitting on top of one another).
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving and storing.
Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place. I like to keep mine in a glass jar, in the pantry.