Meal Plan headings include:
- Let’s Do Brunch: a fresh morning buffet menu.
- The Summer Barbeque: a fun, outdoorsy menu geared to warmer climates.
- Traditional with a Twist: the roast ‘n’ pudding affair, but with much less fuss.
- A Very Veggie Christmas: a festive vegetarian meal plan.
- Kid-friendly Feeds: fun meals to keep the kids entertained and well-fed.
- The Thanksgiving Banquet: all the traditional favourites with a grown-up spin.
The I Quit Sugar Christmas Cookbook also features a bonus shopping list generator and ingredient converter – #AMAZING!
So if you like what I’ve been doing so far with my Superfood White Christmas and Rum Ball recipes, then you’re bound to LOVE this book and how can you not, when it’s retailing for a sweet price of ONLY $19!